Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Thoughts!

I have been so in love with this week!!   I have been missing this sunshine for months.  Thank goodness its finally back.  It's just been so perfect out there.   Crossing my fingers its here to stay.
**Edited to add:   This was a post from last month that had gotten deleted when Blogger had some issues.  It was only up for a few hours, so I thought I'd repost it.**

While taking walks with the girls during the days, they've been pointing out all the flowers and blooming trees, it's all so colorful.  I love all this color, it really POPS!!


Today's card has a bit of a pop of color too




This is a 5.5" square card

Core'dinations and K&Co. papers
Hand cut mat {4.25" x 4"}

Stitched around with sewing machine

Flower cuts from Storybook {solid 4", intricate 3.5"}

I sprayed the smaller flower with Glimmer Mist to give it some extra texture

Bakers Twine from The Twinery

Felt flower

Orange gem
Sentiment from My Creative Time stamps  {Just A Little Note to  Say set}






I love how the Glimmer Mist can be subtle, yet really make a difference
AND I love love love rows of bakers twine!!



Hope you all have a great day!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Super cute card!!!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Very fun and lively card! Love your color selection!