Monday, February 21, 2011

More Snow!!

Why must we keep waking up to this stuff??  I understand the calendar still says it's winter, but come on!  Just be done with it already.

On Saturday I was able to take a break from being "Dr Mom" and get down to my room to make some cards I will be needed soon.  I love this card, because with all this white I see while looking out my windows, this card sure brightens up my day!




This is a No. 10 card {4" x 9.25"}
I used Core'dinations solid cardstock, and Colorbok patterned paper
Fiskars border punch for the scallop
Offray yellow ribbon
Sundae cut from Birthday Bash at 3.25"
Red Stickles on the cherries
Fiskars sentiment stamp
3D dots behind the cut



Boy I can't wait for summer to get here!  How 'bout you?

Photobucket

5 comments:

Sonya said...

Love your bright and yummy looking card!!!

L.B. said...

Super fun card..buy it is making me crave icecream!!!

Susan said...

Liza - I'm SO with you on the snow going away and summer coming. Your card reminds me that summer is not too far off! Thanks so much for posting this cute card and I just had to share your project today on my blog. You are an amazing Cricut-er!!

Susan

Jan said...

I too am done with winter! I think some warm weather inspired crafting would be good for my spirits now.

Love the ice cream card!

Josie0602 said...

Snowing right now after a lot of freezing rain earlier. Come on Spring! I need to see some new flowers peaking out of the ground and the leaves popping out on trees and bushes! I love your card...isnt Birthday Bash an awesome cartridge?