Friday, February 18, 2011

Xyron Winner!

Before I spill the beans, I wanted to thank you again for heading over here to my blog and becoming a follower if you weren't already.   I really love getting comments on my post, it makes my day!!

If you didn't enter my giveway, today's winner is receiving




and the winner{chosen by Random.org}
 Queen JJ



Judy, please contact me with your info {Subject: Hoo's Crafty Winner} and I will get this out to you right away!

Thank you everyone for entering.

Photobucket

3 comments:

The Bug said...

Congrats Judy! What a great prize.

I am still waiting on my prize from the Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge back in October so hopefully you don't have to wait as long.

Hugs, Wini

Hoo's Crafty! said...

Wini - I am so sorry you haven't received your prize. Rina did that giveaway, I will contact her right away to find out what happened!

QueenJJ: Judy said...

Hey Liza! Thank you so much. I received my xyron on Friday. Nikki and I took it up to the cabin this weekend to make cards with a new cart, the new xyron and the Baby Bug!