Tuesday, February 22, 2011

a few more months....

I have a few friends who are expecting this spring and their baby showers are coming near.   I plan to make some one-of-a-kind presents, since normally they are showered with clothes.

Here's a little card I made for the MOMMY.   The person we tend to forget to buy for {so much fun to buy baby things!}, I plan on putting something special for HER in it.




This is a 4.5" square card.

I used Recollections and DCWV solid and patterned papers
SU! border punch
Car Decals for the cut {3.5"}
Studio G clear stamp



This was a very quick and simple card, but I love it just as much!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Sonya said...

What a darling little card!

L.B. said...

Love your smiling lady and you are right do not forget the mommy

Jan said...

Really cute card. Love the colors, so bright!

JJewel said...

Very nice!! I included a $30 gift card in my card for my Sister In Law for her to buy herself something. I gave the baby a ton of stuff also :)

Cathryn said...

Beautiful card, I am sure your friend will love it!!! Sending good thoughts her way! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 :)
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

Kerry T said...

Adorable card. I have a blog award for you. Stop by my blog to get the info.
Kerry

http://mommakcrafts.blogspot.com