Friday, November 19, 2010

Car Decals

So happy I was able to get this cart from Cricut Machines Black Friday Sale!!

I have had the standard family decals from Michael's on my car for the past 3 years. My "baby" isn't a baby anymore, so it was time to update them anyway. YAY! PC for getting this cart out just in time for my "swap"

Before...



Boy does the sun go down quick now....

Here's my NEW back window CAR DECALS



I am crazy for color, so I told the kids to pick out what color they'd like.
I will be adding a Green Cricut after our cat. It was too cold, I couldn't feel my fingers!

Have you updated your car decals yet??


6 comments:

KayTee said...

The colors are great! Absolutely love it! Everyone is gonna ask you where you got them. Great job!

Say Anything Crafts said...

Love the colors! I have only made one cut with mine so far, I cut the sillouette of the golfer for the back of my dh's back window. He loves it because it doesnt look like a stick figure. lol go figure, I get a stick figure cart to make something not look like a stick hehehehe

Brenda said...

Very cute! I have the cart, but haven't used it yet. You've really inspired me.

Rina Bretz said...

Love it! Where did you get all the colors?!

Unknown said...

I love Car Decals!!!!!!

Chrome Emblems said...

That's very cute. The cat really makes this family decal a joy to look at. It's just great that you can now order these decals online.