Friday, November 19, 2010

Black Friday Ads

I spent a little time this morning on Black Friday Ads

Here are some of the ads that interested me, and maybe you too!!


This is from JOANN's AD. FRIDAY ONLY



I am excited about the 27.99 carts!

JOANN'S -Saturday Only





I will add some more that I come across. I know everyone has seen the WALMART ad, but I'll add it anyway. If you haven't gotten a closer look at the new lites, check out Cricut.com



CRAFT WAREHOUSE
I do not have one of these near me, but maybe you do!!






BIG LOTS



COSTCO



MENARDS - Friday Only





I hope you all are able to get the things you want....even the toys for the kiddos!



1 comment:

Tracy_ScrappinMom said...

Liza - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I was going to have to do this myself to see what was where and what pricing.
Tracy