Friday, June 10, 2011

Almost Summer....

We're getting so close.   We've had two crazy hot days here.   Thankfully my parents have a pool, which is where we spent the last 48 hours!    Mason is still not finished with school yet, 4 days to go.  

I have neglected my household duties, as well as my crafting ones.   The girls and I have been splashing and laughing and just having a great time.

Here are a few pics of our summer so far....................

We lost this home to that horrible storm!  Birds were chirping for days looking in the piles that laid in our yard.



This little guy taunts our cat!



Ahh..the smell of fresh cut grass!!


I have loved baseball season so much this year!  Mason on 1st.

 

Lovin' the outdoors!


This last picture makes me melt every time I see it.   My hubs and I were at the field for Mason's game and the girls are usually just running around.   As I was snapping away at Mason's team, I turned around and caught this moment...... I will always keep this as a reminder for them...especially when they are teens.




I just love how Emily is holding Madeline......



Hope you all have a great weekend!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Thanks for sharing a glimpse of your summer lives....have a super weekend!