Monday, May 2, 2011

Celebrating MOM Week!

This weekend really felt like Spring.   The sun was amazing! May has begun and there is so much going on this month.   Mason will receive his First Holy Communion this Saturday, Mother's Day on Sunday {my mom wont be here :(  }, baseball games, Emily's Preschool Graduation, Madeline's birthday...SO SO SO MUCH!

Most of these things are all courtesy of Mom's.   We make the schedules, we know the schedules, we stick to the schedules.  So this week I wanted to focus on MOM projects. 



This is an A2 card
October Afternoon & Bazill papers
Lace Ribbon from Michaels
Flower cut from Mothers Day Bouquet {randomly cut from .50" - 1.5"}
Leaves also cut from Mothers Day Bouquet {1" - 2"}
Pearl brad, iRock gems, chalk ink
Sentiment from Ditto Clings







I would like you to join me.   Make any type of project for Mom {layout, card, gift, etc} and upload it here to the bottom of this post.  I will pick a winner next Monday to receive some surprises. 




Add this button to your blog post with your entry or to your side bar



Photobucket

5 comments:

Jenna said...

this is a beautiful card!! gonna get busy on a mom project :)

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful! I love it! I love the papers...gonna have to look for that October Afternoon one...just lovely! Thanks for sharing your time and talent w the rest of us!

Carol aka cyimbugbitten
bugbitten at hotmail dot com

Pat N. said...

That is a really pretty card. Those leaves look so real, and I love the sentiment. It's so perfect.--Pat N.

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Really pretty card, Liza! My kids are back to school this week from Spring break, which means MY vacation (LOL) starts! I will find time to play along!

Cassandra said...

Love Love Lovin your work as always!

returning some blogger love to you over on my blog :)

www.ctimz3.blogspot.com

~Cassandra