Wednesday, January 19, 2011

VDay Subway Art

It's time to add a little pink and red around the house, {other than all the princess toys and dresses laying around}. I have seen "subway art" signs all over the blog world and decided to make one myself. If you haven't seen these yet, they are just a collage of words, phrases and sometimes images all randomly laid out on a canvas or in a frame. Very fun, very easy, very cute!!





I rummaged through all the scraps of vinyl I have to make this canvas for our hallway.

I used lots of Cricut cuts, but did sneak some SCAL cuts in there too. I really loved some of the free fonts I found online.

I used a 18x24" white canvas that I got last weekend at Michaels. They came in a 2-pack and were buy one get one free!! That's 4 large canvas for only $15, sounded great to me!

What projects are you making to decorate your home?