Sunday, January 23, 2011

L♥VE

Still adding more Valentine's decorations around the house.

We had some scrap 2x4's laying around from the construction of my craft room. I took the smaller pieces, sanded them down and made them pretty!!



After I sanded the blocks, I painted them brown with acrylic paint. After they dried, I painted them white {over the brown}. Sanded down each block to distress the look of them.

Hand cut patterned paper to cover each block. Used my Gypsy to size the letters to fit each block perfectly. I used Storybook for the font and Love Struck for the heart. I made an accordion fold flower and some quilling flowers from an EK punch {notebook punch}.
Buttons, ribbon, pearls and twine to embellish a little.




Hope you all are having a great weekend.






1 comment:

Emily said...

<3 this!! So adorable :)