Monday, January 24, 2011

6 degrees...

is way too cold for me! I know lots of you probably have much colder temperatures, but I am still going to complain. I try as much as possible to stay in on such cold days, but that wasn't happening today. Church in the AM, spent a few hours with my mom, Sam's Club shopping with the Hubs, and a delicious dinner {alone, NO KIDS} at Outback.

While I hate the cold, I still love to shop!

Sam's Club offered LOTS AND LOTS of BOX TOPS today. BONUS Box Tops on EVERYTHING. If your school collects these, there is a collection in February, start clipping!

With all the busy running around I was still able to catch a few alone hours in my craft room. Oh, and I have a TV and cable hooked up down there now....{I'm never leaving my room again!}

Here is my newest card. Could be used for an Anniversary or Birthday too.



K&Co patterned paper {I love this pattern}
Satin Ribbon
Flower cut from CAKE BASICS at 2.5"
Shadow and basic cut {2x's}
Drew in some faux stitching and popped up the flower off the ribbon

While we were out shopping, I stopped into the Dollar Tree. Glad I did because I found some more of the Clear Embellishment Stickers. I love the way they can make a simple $1 clear stamp really stand out.



Thanks for looking. I hope you all had a great weekend!






No comments: