Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Henderson Holidays Pt 3

Happy December 1st!!

Only 24 more days til the big festive day.
Did you make an advent calendar? We did!!! This is the first time. I decided to do something a little different than the ones I have seen. I made 24 triangle boxes from TBBM in various patterned cardstock. Hung SU! ribbon down the sides of our entrance way to our living room and used small clothes pins to hang them to the ribbon. Alternating side to side.



Here are the {odd} days of December. They are all clipped all the way up to the top. I chose to put a family activity in each one, rather than candy. There were also some "no chore" days in there....giving me some extra points!! hahhaha



Used PS {shadow} for the numbers. I love all the basic carts we have.

How are you celebrating?






No comments: