Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!!

Our town does not allow anything to be done ON Halloween! Stinks :( So, today is just Sunday to us around here. But I am sure lots of you are having a ghostly good time!

Despite being sick, I managed to complete my son's school treat bags.




Sorry for the picture quality, I was LATE and only had my cell phone!

I saw a cute bag posted on the MB from a box on Imagine MORE cards. I don't have that one, so I made my own. Used OUAP (little Hide Contour) and welded another rounded rectangle to the top to give the flap. Then scored the sides to let it bend in.
will upload the file when my Gypsy Sync starts working again.

I made the paper myself. I just started visiting My Grafico. They have lots of digital papers, stamps, images, SVG files, and more. I used a FREE sample of Halloween paper and went into PS to change the colors of the squiggly lines. Printed on 8.5 x 11 card stock.

I put in small rectangles into the scallop so I could weave the ribbon through. Covered it with the grey circle, then printed and punched out the tag. I pop dotted to make it stand out.

7/8 grosgrain ribbon. The finished box was about 3 x 5".


Hope everyone has a Happy, Haunting, Safe Halloween!


My Treaters





1 comment:

Tracy_ScrappinMom said...

Those kids are darling. The bags are pretty good too.