Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lucky Charm

The cereal??  It's yummy!  Of course all my kids do is pick out the marshmallows.  But today I'm not talking about cereal, I'm talking about this cute little guy!




Can you believe it is March already!  Before we know it, it will be Summer and we will all be so happy!!  But before that comes, Happy St. Patrick's Day is next on our calendar.

I used some American Crafts, Martha Stewart and Recollections papers.
Simply Charmed for the Leprechaun {3.5"}
Stamp from Studio G
Gold stickles on his button and buckle
and let's not forget some 3D dots {♥}





Thanks for stopping by.  See you tomorrow!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Josie0602 said...

I love the leprechaun!! I love that you used orange polka dotted paper for his hair!! So adorable!!

Sonya said...

Love the little leprechaun and your papers are just perfect! Great card, as always!!!

Jenna said...

So cute! I never do much for St. Patricks day, not irish so idk i just don't , but this is SO CUTE! p.s. Sophia does the same thing, except she calls them "Marshos" lol

Tracy_ScrappinMom said...

How cute! I was just thinking about him last night to do some cards. I love the patterned paper for the hair.