Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Days!

I normally don't make many scrapbook page layouts, but I was so excited that I had a GOOD group picture of the kids, I just had to do it!!!  
Don't get me wrong these kids can't stand love each other, so this was a BIG DEAL!!!!


I used AC printed cardstock and DCWV solid cardstock
I hand cut the photo mat
The solid circle is from PS, the doily cut is from French Manor {appx 8.5"}
I used some brown distress ink for the edge of the doily and Tattered Angels mist.
Martha Stewart All Occasions cake cart for the font and the scalloped border.
Snowflakes are some Cake Basics {1" to 1.75"}
I also used a Cuttlebug die for the smaller flakes.
Lots of inking, pop dots and some pearls.

Did I over do the flakes??
 
 
 
 
Here is the picture I am going to get printed out.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Tonia said...

Beautiful!! I love it! I am your newest follower!!

Tonia
http://pigtailsandpapertrails.blogspot.com/

Josie0602 said...

I love it and no it is not too many snowflakes. That photo is going to be fabulous on your layout!

Unknown said...

I'm totally scraplifting this!

Sonya said...

Love that LO!!!!! Great job, I found you from the Cricut MB!!!

JaniceA said...

I love it and no you did not over do the snowflakes. Thanks for sharing!

crazy about cards said...

Awesome page I love the colors you used I'm a new follower! thanks for sharing

Kelly Broussard said...

I love the colors! Congrats!

www.happy-wishes.com