Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Pink Stamper DT Challenge

Robyn, The Pink Stamper, is filling her new 2011 Design Team. She has 2 spots open yet and is hosting a challenge to complete it. You must own a Cricut or Imagine, follow her guidelines and LOVE TO CRAFT!! Her guidelines are super simple; Use Cricut Cuts, post to your blog and hers, make any sort of project (card, layout, 3D, etc) using HER FAVORITE COLORS (pink, brown and green). I had some ideas running through my mind, but in the end my girls take the credit for this inspiration. (more about that later!) I would be HONORED to serve on Robyn's DT. This will be a very tough decision for her, as all the submissions are B-E-A-utiful.

So...wish me luck!!!



This is a basic A2 card

I used Simply Charmed for the cuts. The ice creams used all their layers and shift options. Cut at 2.5" I love this cart!!

I used a variety of solid cardstock (Bazzill and SU!) and some pattered papers.

I matted this card with white (inked edges in both pink and brown), embossed the yellow with my Cuttlebug. This was a CB folder, I just am not sure of the name of it (hint to PC: please label these folders!!!)
I wrapped a nice fuzzy, sparkly ribbon around both the mats and tied off to the side.

My ice cream cuts were adhered right on the yellow, with the smiley one popped up a bit.

Sentiment was a clear stamp I found stashed away from Hero Arts.




Good luck to all the entries.




10 comments:

Mary said...

Very cute card!! I love that fuzzy ribbon it really adds to the card. Good luck!

Ginger said...

Great Job! Love the ice cream cones!! Good luck with the DT challenge!

Raechel said...

Super CUTE!
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

Staying Crafty said...

This looks so fun :)

Aurora Scraps & More said...

What a cheerful card. Love it!!

motherto3girls said...

Such a cute card. It really jumped out at me on Robyn's page. :) Good Luck

LoveScrappingMomof3.blogspot.com

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

So cute!!! Good Luck!!! -Sam :-)

p.s. I'm a new blog follower :-)

SweetSassyDiva said...

So great to see you applied! good luck!

ShawnfromMN said...

Adorable card!!!! TFS

Tracy said...

I love these ice cream cones. I used them on my mom's 8x8 book we did for xmas. It was about the 4 days we (mom, sister & I) at a town called Leavenworth in WA.