Friday, October 22, 2010

CC Meet up - PA

Shannon is bringing her crew to Valley Forge, PA tomorrow. I am attempting to pack my bags now. This time I will be taking my mom and my three kids with me. In the past year I have left my husband with the kids to travel to Chicago for Cricut Demo Army, Chicago for Summer CHA and Salt Lake for the Circle Swarm.

He deserves a break...and my kids are excited about the indoor pool!!!

So to prepare for this meet up, I had to make MORE calling cards. I keep making new ones. I can't just stick to one design. Since the new update was released for the IMAGINE, I decided I better turn it on once and for all.



I used the rounded square that is preloaded into the Imagine, background from Best Friends. The Sun is from Simply Charmed with a Best Friends pattern. The Trees are both from Nursery Tails. Recollections card stock, sentiment from SU!, and pearl iRocks.

I can't wait for the Gypsy to be completely linked to the Imagine.
It will be so great to design, print and layer it ALL!

Hope everyone has a good weekend. I sure will with all my sister Circlets :)



No comments: